Nothing But Shadow: OOC

If your thread needs an OOC thread as well, put it here.

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Nothing But Shadow: OOC

Post by RaithDuhal »

Hey Guys! So I've been advised that this is a good place for yall to chat about my story! Hopefully you feel inclined to because that's my favorite part of writing! Thanks again for the great welcome ^_^

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9298&p=228428#p228428

Here's a link back to the story!

Re: Nothing But Shadow: OOC

Post by PalinSoulForge »

Your story is insanely long, most of us read as people post each part. I will start reading it but can't promise to finish it quickly but will give my thoughts as I am reading through it.
€╣╬╬╬╬╬╬[◦)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Post by RaithDuhal »

Well I'd love to get people's opinions part-by-part anyway! That's the way it was meant to be read but since I finally finished it today I figured I'd just post the whole darn thing haha. Hopefully people don't feel bogged down by it...I'd like to think it's fast paced and doesn't ever get tedious!
False Dichotomy

Post by Beorht »

OK, a day late, but yeah, I'm taking a look now. Nice work, dude. You've got flair, great characterizations, and I'm not seeing cliche here.

Post by RaithDuhal »

Thanks a lot man =) That means a lot to me ^_^ Hopefully you enjoy it enough to read the whole thing! (not sure how much you've read yet....) But I'm very glad you got the chance to start =)