A Pirate's Quest (Semi Open)

Takes place immediately after the Battle of Yavin
Tales and stories set during the events of Episodes 4-6...

Moderators: VagueDurin, Nichalus

Location: Follow the cold shivers, dark paths, and shadows and you'll go insane far before you arive........

A Pirate's Quest (Semi Open)

Post by DerjekCraeger »

It was hard to see in the blowing sands of tatooine during a sandstorm. My name is Derjek Craeger.

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 155
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Equipment: DX-2 Blaster Pistol, 2 VibroKnucklers, a old worn shirt of Faded Blue with a Swooper jacket, and Workmans pants and a tool belt.

I used to be a heir to the Coreillian division of Black Sun, But when my brothers began to see me as a threat they went to the Rebellion and got them to in lamense terms run me off. Brought me up as a suspect to every serious crime they did, most of which I had nothing to do with. I had to flee Coreillia I decided to run to Tatooine it looked like a good place to hide, but here on the streets of Bestine (a tatooinian city and home of an Imperial fort Known as Fort Bestine afrter the town) I've learned a new meaning of hardship, with only 500 credits in my name. I am about to look for a group of people to help me on a "Pirate's Quest" of sorts but I need to be careful who I choose.......

OOC: Please ask to join and submit a Bio. Future post will be longer I am just setting the stage.
The powers of Darkness are far more powerful than anything your scientific toys can muster!
Queen of the Damned

Post by PrincessTabetha/BlackHunt »

As Derjek stepped in the cantina from the sandstorm outside he heard the band going with a upbeat set of rock like music from the band. He walked around trying to keep a low profile he knew that there could be rebel spies in the cantina also he was full aware of a price on his head but he had taken training in the proper use of a pistol and had been a nautural at martial arts which was his strong point. As he skulked around he saw two mysterious figures in the bar a rodian dressed in a strange orange flightsuit and a Trandoshan dressed in a black robe. He decided to try and go back to finding a group of pirates to help him raid some of the many rich crime lords on Tatooine, but he must be careful because it is a very dangerous task ahead if he wants vengence. In fact vengence is all he cares for now, he hates Black Sun and the Rebellion they betrayed him just like his brothers and he won't stop till he has vengance.
Tabetha/Hunt
I got out of the bed today.
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
-Winter Sleep Weighty Ghost
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Queen of the Damned

OOC: Sorry My sister made a post and I forgot to log her out.
Tabetha/Hunt
Swear to god couldn't see my face. I got out of the bed today starin at a a ghost.
Who forgot to float away didn't have all that much to say couldn't even tell his own name or where my body goes.
It's an animal thing
Riddick
Queen of the Damned

The Black Saber Cantina was is and always will be the foulest places in the galaxy. . . . . . Everything from pirates to rebels filled the dusty little dive. The Saber as most called it, owned and operated by a dancer named Kiar Jansen, a woman with no past. She spent most days danceing in the canitina and talking with patrons.

"Hey Kiar love of my life, you going to finally accept my proposal and let me take you away for this place." a man said to the young raven haired woman in a Hutt dancers outfit. "Not today, Dloquec."She smiled and moved thorugh the crowd toward the stage. She smiled looking back at Dloquec and his buddies, she knew very well he was deeply mixed in with the rebellion, a spy in the captial of Tattooine, the place where the Empire ruled the populace with an iron fist.

She had met many like Dloquec , and knew they were loaded with cash trying to get any inforamtion they could scrounge up. They never lasted long. In the end they always seem to meet the same end. Halfway there she noticed a group of Imperail officers who had entered te joint armed to the gills. She motioned for the blond headed dancer on stage so that the girl would keep danceing.

She greeted them and showed them to a seat. Then walked over to the bar where a Trandoshen wearing a black robe ,"Hello Tritrosix (sp) my old friend hows its going?"

Kiar Jansen
Age 26
Species Human
Hair Raven black long
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'1 ft
Weight: 122 lbs
Background: Born on Naboo Kiar's parents wanted her to study the tradtional Noobian arts and professions, however she had other dreams. Loving the spotlight since she was a child she had only two loves, attention and dancing. One night she left and never looked back.

During her travels she learned the art of Tersa Kasi(sp) and became a master dancer and finally won the Saber in a game of Sabberlac(sp). But there is more to her than anyone will ever know. It appears she has firends in high places.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Post by PuddleJumper »

ooc: This is Derjekcraeger just kinda didn't post enough and had trouble with every handle for a while.

Ic:Derjek walked around the cantina and quickly decided it was perhaps to dangerous at the time. Derjek walked around the bar to the back door looking around he saw a lot of sand in the distance and a large hill surrounding this part of the city. He had this funny feeling in his gut that there was something over the hill. Derjek had had this feeling many times before and it had saved him many times. he carefully climbed till he was at the top then proceeded down the hill.

Derjek felt the feeling return again and turned just in time to prevent a punch from knocking him cold he grabbed the arm and kicked the Trando it belonged to out of the way. The rodian then fired at him three times the first two missed the third found its mark. Derjek felt as if he was deadened for a moment, and that moment cost him as the trando knocked him cold.

They quickly robbed him of what little he had which was his creds and his pistol. The two thugs left him for dead in the desert or so they thought. Derjek was only in and out of counciousness and little comphrehending but the last thing he saw before going black was what looked like a cloaked figure camoflagued with the sands.......
Between the light and the dark we must choose our own path
Queen of the Damned

Derjek awoke in a small tent lost, dazed, yet mostly confused. He looked around trying to get his bearings and then a tall man who wore what looked like robes and a kind of dried strawish looking hat that every bit about his clothing reminded him of the sand. "My name is Zake'ill Muntii," he spoke, "I am the one who saved you."

Derjek was quite confused at this point which was quickly replaced with pain as his injuries rushed past him. Derjek could not help himself as he screamed in pain. "The pain will pass," were the words Zake'ill spoke next, "I am a Teras Kasia Master and cheif of the Turgota clan. We are all teras kasia here a nomadic people we are we have travelled these dunes for many years few know of our presence, and even fewer know how to find us." Derjek was quite puzzled, and knew not what to think of the latest developments.

"You will remain here until further notice," spoke the strange man. "Wait am I a prisoner here?" Derjek asked.

"No."

"So why can't I leave?"

"Because I have said so now 'sleep' youg one."

Derjek then felt heavy and passed out as the old man left the room.
Tabetha/Hunt
It's an animal thing
Riddick

Post by PuddleJumper »

Logged in on my char and logged in tabs in another. Was posting two at a time sorry.

Post by PuddleJumper »

After a week of training physically and mentally he had become quite adept. The man he had come to call Master said "I have never trained one in anything that learned so quickly." Learned Derjek he could meditate in two ways to center himmself to better control himself and endure more mental fatigue or a combat form of it he had discovered on his own where he would give into his hate and pain and become nearly invincible to most, save his Master of course.

It was at this point that he told Derjek it was time for him to take what he learned and use it. "What," Derjek replied

"You are different from the others all they know are the Dunes. You however can take what I taught you and use it."

"But I know not what to do."

"When in doubt calm your mind and the awnser will be revealed unto you, remember meditate daily."

"But...."

"Enough you must leave us for your destiny lies beyond these Dunes. Do not fret for I have taught you all that is neded to survive I feel one day you may learn more, but for the time it is best if it we leave it at this."

With that derjek gathered up his gear and began to leave when he noticed something new a black robe like cloak and a suit of very strange armor that was black as well and with it a black mask to hide his face. This armor he could tell was while quite flexible all over ofered very good peircing protection as well as not being easily suceptible to blasters. With this armor was a note "To my apprentice who I pin all my hopes on." With that Derjek was off to back to bestine with the armor and cloak on of course.