Rules for Faction Coordinators and Minor Governments
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:40 pm
- Faction Coordinators will coordinate threads that involve the various factions (NR, GE, Jedi, etc.) at significant levels. For example, an RPer wishing to RP a fleet battle between NR and GE forces needs to talk to a Coordinator. An RPer wishing to RP an NR mechanic's life really does not need to speak with a Coordinator.
- Coordinators' responsibilities are limited only to OOC events and have no power at the IC level. An NR Coordinator, for example, does not actually control the IC head of the NR.
- Coordinators are responsible for maintaining their respective faction's wiki article with up-to-date information.
- Coordinators are responsible for maintaining a degree of equilibrium between the major Galactic Powers.
- Coordinators make comments regarding the feasibility of a proposed thread, such as if the thread makes sense IC or if it conflicts with another existing thread. In essence, Coordinators make sure threads are not stepping on the toe of other threads. If any conflict is known, then the Coordinators will work with the affected parties to resolve the issue, with the goal of allowing the thread to move forward.
- If a conflict cannot be resolved, the conflict will be brought to the community's attention for input.
- Coordinators can be contacted via PM or RP OOC posts. The communication method used is at the discretion of the RPer, but it should be noted that public discussions carry more transparency.
- A member can only coordinate one major faction at a time.
Current Faction Coordinators are as follows:
- Galactic Empire - Halomek
- Jedi Order - Pryde2000
- New Republic - Mirrodin
- Sith Empire - Balsa
- Naboo - Ghost
- Minor Government - Consult the creator of the Minor Government
- Updated: 17 April 2012